Scott Lee in Dallas teaching CTE

I'm now on my East Coast road trip. Return to my Dallas headquarters on Dec. 1st.

My only contact number right now is:

1 800 707-0158

Thanks
randyg

Hey Randy, you drive or fly? if you drive, do you get close to Indiana? i wouldnt mind having you stop by.

Mike
 
I think he is going up the east coast, which would not bring hin near Indiana.
I believe he's in Atlanta this weekend and working his way up to Maryland.

Steve
 
Fyi...

Hey Randy, you drive or fly? if you drive, do you get close to Indiana? i wouldnt mind having you stop by.

Mike


Mike,

I'm scheduled to meet with Randy tomorrow in Atlanta and will let him know you've posted requesting his schedule so he can follow up with you.

Muziq
 
Mike,

I'm scheduled to meet with Randy tomorrow in Atlanta and will let him know you've posted requesting his schedule so he can follow up with you.

Muziq

Muziq,

ok, but, uh, well, if he laughs too hard or if he has a cow.....dont say i didnt warn ya..;)

Mike
 
Back
Top