Scotty Towsend Memorial

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
“To connect with SullyVision, join Facebook today”....:rolleyes:

..has Z’berg done anything to promote pool?

b48c8887ae41760a8a72a20f7951c640.jpg

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
“To connect with SullyVision, join Facebook today”....:rolleyes:

..has Z’berg done anything to promote pool?

By the way, I get that many people don’t like FB for various reasons, but it is probably the best platform to grow the sport (other than Matchroom being able to get a bunch of real pool on real tv). The viral nature of FB means that a match being streamed on FB gets way more views than any other streaming.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
By the way, I get that many people don’t like FB for various reasons, but it is probably the best platform to grow the sport (other than Matchroom being able to get a bunch of real pool on real tv). The viral nature of FB means that a match being streamed on FB gets way more views than any other streaming.

I have watched matches on FB.....they need to open it up.
...I even bought a stream once...Louisville, I think....couldn’t watch it without joining.

Why play hard to get?

djg576

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
4600 in the Calcutta for the highest(?) Fargo player there is good.

Alex wasn't top pick. In nine ball, Sky was first blind and James Ar? was second. Between six and seven K. Don't have calcutta sheet with me right now.
JG

djg576

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
What place was Sky and DD?

I'm I' pretty sure Sky didn't even finish in the money, DD a little further. I'll see if I can find my notes. One hole starts back at noon. Joe Long in the house.
JG

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alex wasn't top pick. In nine ball, Sky was first blind and James Ar? was second. Between six and seven K. Don't have calcutta sheet with me right now.
JG

Yeah Sky going for over 2k more than Alex in the 9 ball calcutta that's crazy :shocked2:

The Bidders wised up on the One Pocket calcutta and took Alex 1st :)

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations to Alex Pagulayan for winning the Scotty Townsend 9 Ball event.

Best of luck to him in the One Pocket!!

Capture 123.PNG

54383106_2550317841664958_9076219581051174912_n.jpg

Last edited:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure if the site is slow to update or they're just scheduling very few matches per day.

Alex vs Compton for the hotseat.

T-rex out.

Last edited:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure if the site is slow to update or they're just scheduling very few matches per day.

Alex vs Compton for the hotseat.

T-rex out.

From streamer's Facebook page:

"The 3rd Annual Scotty Townsend Memorial Pro One Pocket Event

We are down to the final 4 - Alex Pagulayan, Chip Compton, Corey Deuel and Joshua Roberts.

We will be kicking off Thursday 2/21 at 12:00PM CST with the hot seat match - Chip Compton vs Alex Pagulayan

Followed with the semi-finals at 4:00PM

Finishing off with the finals at 8:00PM

If you have not purchased your pass; make sure to go to www.SullyVisionTV.com and get your pass NOW!!

Remember 20% of stream profits are paid back to the players"

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream good so far today.

Apparently the event isn't using a 3 foul rule :scratchhead:

Alex up 2-1 on Chippy. Current ball count -4 to -5.