Selling my ER 20th Anniversary Cue...

magnum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is the only cue I know that has a 20th Anniversary signature...

It's an 8-pointer (Hi-Low) with single veneer on the high points. A and C rings (pls correct me if I'm wrong...not too good at this)...with ivory diamonds and blade inlays on the high points and butt...sea snake wrap on the handle. Instead of an ER logo bumper...Master Bandido placed an extension bumper and screwed it (never had a chance to buy from him)...single ER solid shaft with ER ferrule...

The cue was designed and queued for build last 2006, the 20th anniversary of ER cues...I requested Master Bandido to add "20th Anniversary" upon signing his signature...and he obliged as a gift to me...this cue was completed last 2008...

The shaft joint was accidentally damaged by Allan (his apprentice, varnish/finisher) when he was realigning my shaft...the damage was minor (top layer coating) and has no impact with the playability of the cue...

It was supposed to be fixed and refinished but due to my eagerness to test hit the cue...I requested Master Bandido and Allan to reschedule the repairs...

Unfortunately...tragic happened...

Until this time the cue is not repaired nor refinished...due to my fear of not getting the same quality from other cuemakers...

I've shoot several times with this cue but decided retire it in order to avoid accidental damage...it has some slight dings on the butt...overall this cue is still a stunner...

I'm deciding to sell it...and my reasons are financial...need to clear some debts to get breathing space on managing my expenses...

I'm selling it for $3k...buyer pays shipping...

PM me if you're interested...

6476777997_57f59061cc_z.jpg

6476776385_fc212b56f0_z.jpg

Thanks for viewing...