Seminole Tour = Best tour

ajuarbe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This weekend was great and I have to say that out of all the tournaments I've ever been to the Seminole tour has been the best. :thumbup:

Snooker's is bar far one of my favorite pool rooms, and I hope the Seminole Tour comes back soon.
 
Can't say it enough, every time I go to the new Snooker's I seem to be more impressed than the last time. I think it is probably the nicest-classiest room I have ever been. The food is great, plenty of room and great decor. Even more amazing, Regina keeps looking younger and younger.

Bob
 
Last edited:
Steve and Regina continue to showcase the finest room in New England. This past weekend Steve transformed his entire room in a period of maybe eight hours. It was a huge undertaking and it went off without a hitch. He never ceases to amaze me. I'm proud to call both of them friends and it's a privilege for me to host The New England Pool and Billiards induction ceremony each and every year. Steve and Regina, "Take a bow, you deserve it."
 
Back
Top