Shaft Wood from Bludworth

R Squared

Registered
Hello to all, just wanted to give Leonard Bludworth Two thumbs up for the shaft wood that he sent to me. Blud had told me that he has some very good shaft wood and that I would be very pleased with. Well it came in and the wood is just as he said that it is, A-1.
My thoughts are with Janice and you Leonard. I pray a full and speedy recovery. Blud, I will talk to you soon my friend.

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wood

R Squared said:
Hello to all, just wanted to give Leonard Bludworth Two thumbs up for the shaft wood that he sent to me. Blud had told me that he has some very good shaft wood and that I would be very pleased with. Well it came in and the wood is just as he said that it is, A-1.
My thoughts are with Janice and you Leonard. I pray a full and speedy recovery. Blud, I will talk to you soon my friend.

Hey man, thanks.
It's just like I said, good wood. Some think it's a bad move to buy from a cuemaker. it maybe in some spots, but with me, I tell it like it is. thanks again, and tell unk al, hello.

blud

WilleeCue

The Barefoot Cuemaker
Silver Member
R Squared said:

I bought 11 of those shaft rounds from Blud when I was visiting him a few weeks ago.
They are some of the clearest and whitest hard Maple dowels I have ever bought. I dont know if he is goung to sell them openly but if he offers you some of these you should buy them.
I know it is part of your nature but thanks Blud, for sharing something good with us aspiring cuemakers.

Best wishes to Janice and prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dowels

WilleeCue said:
I bought 11 of those shaft rounds from Blud when I was visiting him a few weeks ago.
They are some of the clearest and whitest hard Maple dowels I have ever bought. I dont know if he is goung to sell them openly but if he offers you some of these you should buy them.
I know it is part of your nature but thanks Blud, for sharing something good with us aspiring cuemakers.

Best wishes to Janice and prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.
Hi willie, yes, I sell shaft wood. Sold plenty of wood. Customers have reordered, no compliants.

I sell them in lots of a 100 [only can buy by the 100's, no 20 or 30's allowed].

These sell for $8.00, and you will wind up with an average of about 90 real good ones. With this in mind, your cost would be $8.88 cents each.

Most cuemakers,pay $8.00 or more for the wood they are getting from another sourse, and yeild about 60%, which means you got 60 shafts you can use, and your cost is $13.33 ea.

Who do you want to buy from, them or me?
blud
830-232-5991
Hey, Willie, call me.

Last edited:

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dowels

Hey guys, got 200 dowels for whoever? When I place the order, it will be about 3 weeks or a little longer for delivery, let me know. They are $8.00 each, 50 to 100, orders only..very clean dowels.
blud
830-232-5991