Silver Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
NEW OB Control Break Shaft:
Price is $SOLD USD Shipped. Pictures removed
Jacoby Black 4.0 Pre-owned Carbon Fiber Shaft:
Tim Scruggs Cue:
Price is $2199.99 USD Shipped. This is a 4 point cue with simple joint collars and a nice leather wrap. This is a used cue in Good condition and the perfect Players cue. Fancy Joint Caps included with the cue. There is glare in the picture of the TS Logo. The logo is in great shape. The condition of the cue is Shown in the pictures and the item is being sold as is. Feel free to ask questions if needed. I will also consider offers in this listing. International Buyers pay additional shipping.

Palmer First Catalog Model 1 Cue:

Palmer First Catalog Model 3 Cue:
Price is $999 USD Shipped. This is a rare First Catalog Model 3 Cue. There aren't many out there. The cue looks like a Bushka with the titlist Blank and the MOP Dots and Rings in the butt sleeve. This cue is in unrestored fair condition. The cue also features a screw off ferrule. The condition of the cue is Shown in the pictures and the item is being sold as is. Feel free to ask questions if needed. I will also consider offers in this listing. Please, No international Buyers. Shipping to CONUS only. International Inquiries will be ignored.

Brunswick Magnum 4 Cue:
Price is $sold USD Shipped. Pictures removed

Huebler Merry Widow Cue:
Price is $sold USD Shipped. Pictures removed

Predator Z2 shaft: 3/8-10 Joint. Solid Black Joint Collar Shaft is used but in great shape. Shaft rolls dead straight. $250 Shipped.

Scruggs Cue is first 3 sets of pictures.
Palmer first Catalog Model 3 is the next 3 sets of pictures after that.
Predator Z2 Shaft is the Next 2 sets of Pictures
Feel Free to ask for Additional pictures

Please DO NOT POST within the thread. PM ONLY IF INTERESTED. Also I don't need Good Luck with the Sale. I have a collection of Horseshoes.​
Scruggs 4 Point Rosewood Collage 1.png
Scruggs 4 Point Rosewood Collage 2.png
Scruggs 4 Point Rosewood Collage 3.png

Palmer C1M3 Collage 1.png
Palmer C1M3 Collage 2.png
Palmer C1M3 Collage 3.png

Predator Z2 3-8-10 Collage 1.png

Predator Z2 3-8-10 Collage 2.png

Last edited: