Shafts - Predator, Meucci, Woodwoorth, GO-2, MVP

rbrtjs3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hi, all. I've gone through a period of experimenting with several carbon fiber playing shafts, before deciding on one, so I'm listing the remaining shafts. A couple are near brand new, as I have had them for a short time, and only used them on my home table.

All shafts fit 3/8 x 10 modified or regular pins. Specs are listed for each.

Prices include Paypal fees and shipping to anywhere in CONUS via FedEx. No trades please.
Thanks.

1. SOLD

2. Meucci Carbon Pro - Version 2 - $275 -

This one is like new. Got it brand new a few months ago and experimented with it at home. Has a new Kamui clear medium tip. Very firm, solid hit.
29"
3.5 oz
12.75 MM Kamui Medium
.843 joint

3. Woody Woodworth Custom 30" - $250

This one is also practically brand new. From Custom cue maker Woody Woodworth. Bought this new about 4 weeks ago. Experimented with it at home. Excellent shaft. Very, very smooth finish and solid hit. This shaft has a 12.75 MM tip, but the long thin taper makes it feel smaller. New Kamui Soft clear tip.
30"
2.72 oz
.846 joint
12.75 MM Kamui Soft tip

4. SOLD

5. Kelly Peterson, MVP Break shaft - $90
Excellent quality shaft from Kelly. Kelly made this for my jump / break shortly before I switched to a carbon fiber break shaft. It is in excellent condition with no dings or scratches. The grain is nice and straight, as is the shaft. Rolls true. Breaks and jumps very well. Hate to sell, but it's not getting used. Buy with confidence.
29"
3.75 oz
13.15 MM phenolic tip
.840 joint
Ivorine 4 ferrule

Attachments

• IMG_8752.jpg
    IMG_8752.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_8754.jpg
    IMG_8754.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_8755.jpg
    IMG_8755.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_8758.jpg
    IMG_8758.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

rbrtjs3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
But the real question is...what carbon fiber shaft are you keeping?
Yes. For right now - Trying to stick with the predator Revo with the white vault plate. I like the hit a lot but the predator is a little heavier than I like. If in time I can’t get it to work, I’ll go back to my MVP maple shaft.

rbrtjs3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Did you sell the GO
A gentleman that bought a shaft the last week said he wanted the GO And asked if I would hold it for him. If you are interested I can message him and make sure he still plans on buying it.

sl8r

No Excuses..... U missed
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Ok that sounds good check with him would ya, what diameter is it an it’s 3/8x10 right

rbrtjs3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
A gentleman that bought a shaft the last week said he wanted the GO And asked if I would hold it for him. If you are interested I can message him and make sure he still plans on buying it.
I have ready cash
Ok. I messaged him and I’m waiting to hear back. It is 12.5 mm. When I measure with digital calipers I get 12.46 at the top of the ferrule. It weighs 3.8 ounces and is 30 inches. It fits 3/8 10 modified and regular