Sharpshooters Billiards in Manassas VA

Andrew Manning

Aspiring know-it-all
Silver Member
Hi all, just wanted to say that the pool room right next to my apartment, which previously had poorly maintained equipment and never seemed to have any players in it has just been extensively remodelled. It's Sharpshooter's Billiards on Sudley Rd. next to the Best Buy in Manassas (less than a mile from I-66 exit 47A).

It's now a pretty nice place with freshly recovered 9' GC's, including one with 4 3/8" pockets which should be good as a practice table. Since it's so close to where I live, I'll be going there a lot more often now that it's not so sketchy and they have what seems to be decent equipment, and I suggest anyone in the area who's been there and didn't like it give it another shot now that they've fixed it up. Spread the word. My motive in posting this is it would be nice to have a spot where some serious players play so close to home, so let your friends know that it's now worth a second look.

-Andrew
 
alinco said:
Hi Andrew,

How many 9ft Gold Crowns do they have?

Andy

I didn't count, but I think 9 or 10. Fewer tables than they used to have, but nobody played on the old ones because they were maintained terribly. I'm hoping maybe that'll change.

-Andrew
 
Andrew, do you know the manager/owner? Would like to have a Pool School there this Summer.....SPF=randyg
 
randyg said:
Andrew, do you know the manager/owner? Would like to have a Pool School there this Summer.....SPF=randyg
Awesome...
That would be ideal for a refresher and then take the next session.
Much closer for me than going up to Rockville and much closer for you from your son's in Fairfax (if he is still there).

Myron
 
randyg said:
Andrew, do you know the manager/owner? Would like to have a Pool School there this Summer.....SPF=randyg

I don't, but I think Black-Balled might, you may want to PM him.

-Andrew
 
Back
Top