Shifty Bridge

suharsh

Registered
I have kids who I want to get interested in pool. The two boys are very young (4 & 6) and the girl has disabilities. I could never get them to hit the ball.. they were just sliding the balls in or missing completely ... getting frustrated and not wanting to learn. This was till I came across a bridge product sold by Shifty Bridge! The boys are no longer sliding the balls, the handicapped girl is also trying and getting the hang of it. She was the reason why I learnt pool, at a very late age of 30. One day I was pondering what games or sports can she play and realized that she might be able to play pool. When she was just a toddler, I would take her to basement to watch me play (and I was learning too) and together we would watch billiards matches on TV (she is SVB fan) - so much so that at age of 7 she was watching me play and told me - Dad shoot 7 ball in that pocket for an angle on 8 for an easy 9! I thought that was fluke and asked her to repeat and she repeated the same! But from there on her health kept deteriorating .. her gross and fine motor skills kept going down hill and I gave up too.

Now with this tool, after a long long time, she asked me to take her down to basement to play pool. Imagine how happy I was!. She will never be what I wanted her to be at, in this game .. but at least she seems to have started to enjoy. This tool is 100x worth to me than the cost!

I believe the bridge is allowed in leagues as well.

I have one for each kid the x3 (three wheels) and one with single wheel!

Sorry for getting a bit emotional .. no father should have to go through this ... it is more tough when it is the daughter!