Okay I'm a huge fan of sweating these ipt and tar challenge matches and I think it could be really good for pool if these got really popular.
If anyone is listening or knows the influential people who might have open ears for suggestions can I recommend a shot clock?
If you agree or disagree that's fine. I think the reasons for a shot clock are pretty obvious.
What other ideas and recommendations do you all have for these challenge matches?
I hope to bet on these for the rest of my life!
If anyone is listening or knows the influential people who might have open ears for suggestions can I recommend a shot clock?
If you agree or disagree that's fine. I think the reasons for a shot clock are pretty obvious.
What other ideas and recommendations do you all have for these challenge matches?
I hope to bet on these for the rest of my life!