Shot of the Week

nice shot!
a safer route would be to push out or even foul and shoot into the 2, cutting it so it'll end next to the 8ball
 
I'll take a little jelly with that toast....

Neil said:
Now that I am back to some serious practice, I thought I would put up an interesting shot, and how to make it, that came up for me. If you don't find this of any value, or at least entertaining, let me know, and I will stop them. Any other choices or questions you have are gladly welcomed.

CueTable Help




This is the result of the break. Bad spot to be in. I didn't really see any where to push to that would really help me. So I decided to go for the shot, and I made it.

In the diagram, the line represents what is the theoretical place the cb should go. o diamond to #3 diamond = #6 diamond. I am 1 and 1/2 diamonds short of where I need to be to make the one. So I put 1 1/2 tips of right english on the cb and hit 1 tip above center. For each tip of english, you should get one extra diamond on the shot.

I hit one tip above center to have a naturally rolling cb. This close to the rail you have to be very careful that you don't masse the cb, because you are jacked up some. This is done by using a smooth medium speed stroke.

Incidentally, I ran out from there.


NICE OUT!!

td
 
Back
Top