Shout out to Pat Fleming Jr...

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Patrick has been with Accu-Stats on and off since Pat started down the road with score sheets and an idea....

He never ceases to amaze me with new ideas and tackling new projects from the ground up... Please take the time and listen to what I hope is his day job moving forward... Like and share... He is one of the guys in the trenches that never gets seen and helps to bring you some of the best PPV and DVD matches our sport can offer....

http://www.reverbnation.com/fleming

Chris
 
Last edited:
DAYUM!!! I wish we Pat Jr. had been there with us for drunken karaoke ;-)

It's amazing how you can look at a person and not at all get this type of vibe from them.
 
DAYUM!!! I wish we Pat Jr. had been there with us for drunken karaoke ;-)

It's amazing how you can look at a person and not at all get this type of vibe from them.

Hahah John I still have flashbacks.... Thinking the 14.1 will be a little more subdued after the finals... Wish you were headed this way again but I am sure we will do something around Hopkins again next Spring......
 
Back
Top