Shout out to RKC

GoodPM

Last night RKC spent 2 hours on the phone with me, talking me through leveling my GC4, then insisted I not pay him a dime. He had me use techniques that aren't in the stickied instructions he wrote and I haven't read about anywhere else. When the table needs adjusting in the future, he showed me how to do it without removing any parts. The dude is a magician and one of the nicest people I've ever interacted with.

I never thought I'd be able to get my table this level doing all the work myself, but I'm within 4/1000 no matter where the level is placed on the slate. On to cloth now.

Thanks, RKC!

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That’s good news. He is approachable and enjoys sharing his knowledge. Have fun with your 4. Post some pictures as you go along and after.
I had questions for him about a situation. He spent a good amount of time on a Sat eve at dinner time. (I sent him a thank you).

GoodPM

He's great on the phone or on FB. Something about this place just sets him off. He really does know his stuff. He needs to write a book. Table mech's and players alike would buy it.
Yeah I understand there's some bad blood between him and this forum, but that's none of my business and I won't make it my business.

I will only speak from personal experience and that is that he's a standup guy. Not many people I know would go out of their way to reveal their tricks to a complete stranger over the course of 2 hours just because they like to help.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
He's great on the phone or on FB. Something about this place just sets him off. He really does know his stuff. He needs to write a book. Table mech's and players alike would buy it.
RKC writing a book to share and spread his table knowledge would be a fantastic idea.

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
I don't know if it's this place or he just enjoys being antagonistic...

Regardless he went out of his way to provide me advice as when I was rebuilding my table as well.

Many thanks RKC

R2PQZ

Last night RKC spent 2 hours on the phone with me, talking me through leveling my GC4, then insisted I not pay him a dime. He had me use techniques that aren't in the stickied instructions he wrote and I haven't read about anywhere else. When the table needs adjusting in the future, he showed me how to do it without removing any parts. The dude is a magician and one of the nicest people I've ever interacted with.

I never thought I'd be able to get my table this level doing all the work myself, but I'm within 4/1000 no matter where the level is placed on the slate. On to cloth now.

Thanks, RKC!
And he CAN play some mean 14.1!