show off youre matchd pair of cues

PunchOut

addicted
Silver Member
059-1.jpg

062-1.jpg

i dont really care for quilted maple, but this is one hell of a piece of wood! congrats on a monster!

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
Here are a few Crown Cues sets.

Here are the 1st and 2nd cues Gene ever made. One is a playing cue and one is a jump/break cue. Of course, they were some he made for himself. Notice the crown on both of them. As you can see, the crown has been around since the very beginning of Crown Cues...

Gcues-9478.jpg

Here is the 3rd cue Gene ever made (Bubinga/Curly Maple) and a much more recent cue (Zebrawood and Holly). These are my "special orders" I requested, as the cuemaker's wife. I use the Bubinga cue for my break cue and the Zebrawood cue for my playing cue. I don't care for inlays, but I love colorful, decorative woods, as you can see...

Rcues-9477.jpg

Here are the 4th and 5th cues Gene ever built. These were special ordered by our youngest son, Jim, who is the 2nd cuemaker in the family. He had Gene build him a playing cue and a jump/break cue. The picture is an old one, but clear enough for you to get an idea what they look like...

Jim-7a.jpg

ccn7

Ole Pool Fool
Silver Member
My first set of customs made by BHQ, Brent Hartman. Too pretty to play with, but i do and what a solid hit i get with them PH shafts. Thanks everyone for sharing some very very lovely cues. Thanks Brent.in progress.jpg

ironworker78

breaker 1-9ner
Silver Member
wow ... i really thought i might have been a werido for having a set like this..lol..im glad there are others like me ..lol. and thanks to all for wonderful sets..keep them comming...

ironworker78

breaker 1-9ner
Silver Member
Forgive me for sounding harsh but, what exactly makes this a matched set? Is it just the ringwork and the joint?

Aside from that, the designs are different AND with the exception of the maple, the darker woods appear to be different too.

Just curious.
no... all of the woods are the same or twisted from top to bottom....so there you go bub...

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
My VARNEY MATCHING SET

Here a matching pair I picked up ! They go perfectly together..

Last edited:

NicKen

Registered
Here's a couple pairs

Some Nice Tascarella's

Attachments

• P1010169.jpg
    P1010169.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 184
  • P1010170.jpg
    P1010170.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 194

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Roughly 20 years apart, but both by Runde and both pretty similiar, minus ivory and inlays.

_IGP5344.jpg

_IGP5346.jpg

juspooln

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
gilbert's

here's a couple I had made in 05 61" kingwood 8pointers

Attachments

• cues 001.jpg
    cues 001.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 212
  • cues 003.jpg