Show us your HOME ROOMS !!

homer66_59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
9andout

9andout, Wow what an awesome room . I liked the thread about your room. I love the Flyers memorabilia . I live in Va and have been a Flyers fan since the Broad Street bully days early 70's . Great room . :thumbup:

jeromyh13

Registered
avety5y5.jpg

My work in progress. I am still trying to figure out wall art and I'm in the process of building a light.

There are some awesome rooms in this thread. Just some motivation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nineballsafety8

6ft 5" 285, hits 'em hard
Silver Member
Well it's finally done! Just hung the light and finished hanging pictures!
ge4y7ade.jpg

vusy3yze.jpg

nineballsafety8

6ft 5" 285, hits 'em hard
Silver Member
Nice room but a pool hall junkies poster..Fast Eddie and Fats just rolled over in their graves:thumbup:

I have to pay my respects where they are due. Poolhall junkies played a big role in me getting into the game!

Afrika

Registered
The table is a 9x4.5 ft. Brunswick Balke Arcade. 1.5 inch slate, about 2700 pounds according to the book. Rosewood rails and mother of pearl & abalone diamonds and inserts around the table. Built the 1920's. I bought it 15 years ago from a local dealer, Danny Vegh, and he got it out of a house near here in Shaker Heights, OH. Plays like dream. What I think is cool....the wooden railed ball return system under the table. It is completely silent.

Last edited:

MN Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really love that table. I have it's cousin, the Kling. You are absolutely right, they do play like a dream. Are the mounts of your taking? Love the buffalo's.

Cheers,
RG

Afrika

Registered
Yes, I took all the mounts. The buff over the bar was a very special event, Zambezi Valley, Chewore South. A 44.5 inch dagga boy, tips worn down, lion scars all over the hide, and all alone......stalked to 15 meters, then the double rifle. The other buff was a real chase, but also ended with the double rifle.

Last edited: