Shreveport La. Feb 22, "The Sidepocket Open" 9Ball Championship! $1000.00 added

Jeff 'Sully' Sullivan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shreveport La. Feb 22, "The Sidepocket Open" 9Ball Championship! $1000.00 added

Come out and play in one of the best tournaments around! This will be our fifth tournament. We have three a year. The last tournament payed out over 15k drawing names like Jeremy Jones, Rafael Martinez, Skyler Woodward, Darrel Biggart, Vivian Villareal, Gary Abood, and Joey Barnes just to name a few. This tournament keeps getting better and better. And all the action you want!! So come out and be a part of it and make some big money!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 646

centexbomber

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Questions

I have a couple of questions:

1) Limiting the field to 64, will that make it a one-day tourney?

2) You mention non-pro women get a game on the wire...who determines if they are "pro"? I've seen some of the women play and some should be spotting ME a game! :eek:) That's mighty tough to give some of those women a game on the wire! And does the game on the wire include the losers side also?? I ask cuz in a race to 5, or short races in general, that could be tough. Dog a 9ball, they cheese a couple and snap one on you...that's ball game!

And can I give you my opinion about giving women a game on the wire in general, and this is just to humor you...we do that in our local tournaments too and I like to tease the women by telling them after we play pool they should go in the kitchen and cook me a meal, lol. Of course this irritates them, but I tell them my point is they want to be treated with some respect,dignity and equal to men, but by them accepting a game on the wire they are accepting the fact that they (women) are inferior to men...at least in the game of pool. Then they stop to think about it and some stay speechless. I like seeing the reaction when they stop to think about it, lol.

Anyway, I hope after answering my question this is a tourney I'd like to make the long drive to participate in. We're not world beaters, more like B level players but we like the competition and traveling so we don't mind making the drive as long as its a good tournament.

Jeff 'Sully' Sullivan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes it's a one day tournament. No one slips in if they are pro if I don't know them someone there will for sure. Love to have you guys here.