Shuler's European taper

Sheldon

dontneednostinkintitle
Silver Member
Shuler's European taper specs?

Does anyone have exact specs for this taper? I have a customer that wants a 3 piece cue with that exact taper on it.

Last edited:

hadjcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sheldon said:
Does anyone have exact specs for this taper? I have a customer that wants a 3 piece cue with that exact taper on it.

This comes from the Schuler website:

European 27.5 in. x 12.0 mm Originally developed for Raymond Ceulemans; grows quickly from the ferrule, with even faster growth at the midsection of the shaft. Provides maximum "spine" while giving some relief for the fingers. Excellent control, power, consistency.
Hit classification: stiff/very stiff.
Constant 27.5 in. x 12.0 mm Tapers constantly (wedge shape) from the ferrule to the joint. Hit is similar to European.
Super Constant 27.5 in. x 12.0 mm Elliptical arcs combine to produce this powerhouse.
Snooker/UK 28.0 in. x 10.0 mm Traditional taper and length used in snooker-playing countries around the world. Shaft gives a very firm to stiff hit.
Snooker/US 30.0 in. x 10.5 mm Popular American-style shaft similar to the Professional, but modified to provide greater reach for snooker table games such as golf and snooker.
Hit classification: medium-soft.

F

Fred Agnir

Sheldon said:
I assume he has one? Maybe he should send it to you?

Fred