sigel varner cues

mickb94

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
can anybody tell me anything about sigel varner cues? are they worth anything?

henho

I Beat Fidelshnitzer
Silver Member
Not worth anything, neither are Sigel's "high-end" cues. You are better off getting a Player's with the same playability, or a nicer cue like a Joss, McDermott, Mezz, etc.

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
They are typical "get what you pay for" level of import cues. They have maple shafts and are usually for beginners. We have them from $55-$175 bucks. They are decent for the money.

muttley76

"Time to GET BUSY...."
Silver Member
When I worked in billiard retail, we sold these. Rather, we would have, had the entire stock of cues not warped in about two months to the point that they were unsell-able, even for $20. STAY AWAY.

rogelioii

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sigel Varner is my playing cue... It's only my 3rd cue since I started playing. I've had the cue probably around 4-5 years now. It's not warped or anything, just plenty of dings. I really don't take care of it. I think it's a decent cue, but I really don't rely on the cue, just the person behind it...

I'm just a banger though.

mickb94

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks to all for the input...a friend asked me to try and sell the thing, never heard of it before this. heard of nick varner cue, junk in my opinion and didn't peg these to be much better. the cue is reminiscent of a joss with it's design and feel.