Silent Night or How to Silent "The Mole"

billiardshot

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
While other are readily for Xmas.



Father Time waiting for 2010 2009novkatzmerecoveryhopkins%202008DSCN0289.jpg



And his JayBird waiting to wake in 2010 2009novdrnkpeepjaykatzasleep.jpg

While Other Father Time Friends celebrate frankenstein33.jpg
The Holiday, till 2010


Except One 2009novdrnkpeeptunafbiafterhopkins2008.jpg

And while the USBA Change Heads frankenstein.jpg


Here a start how to Silent Bobby "The Mole" For 2010

1. Dress Code- view this thread: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=2186661

2. Created a USBA TOUR per month. 12 total. I will donate money for each one. As before, As long as I enjoy 3C.

3. Ask Robert Radiford , Bill Smith, Ira Lee, or other to write Weekly or Monthly Instructional article on Az Forum or USBA Public Forum.

4.Actually show your true membership total: Whether 1 Or 20,000 by state. Then as Regional BOD - What is needed and what are they going to do to increase membership in those states.

5. Create Videos for Beginner or USBA Instructional.

6. Actually use The different Billiard Forums and ask USBA Member to anwser or start post Daily, Weekly, or Monthly. Especially upcoming Tounament or 3C Events.

5.Live Streaming event/tourney. I will donate also to this. As long as I enjoy 3C.

6. The Day I'm Ready to play in a Tournament, will be the day I get a Membership.

7. We All need to get our Head back on and Promote This AMERICA Game 3C.

8. This a continue never finish Thread. Inputs are requested!!!!!!!!

Otherwise Bobby "The Mole". Will Change!!!!!!!! See Next Post.
 
Last edited:
To Bobby "The Frankenstein" in 2010 frankenstein-still.jpg



Or One of These for The USBA LionAndSheepLamb-animal02.jpg


But Then we could always continue these type of dances

lens2138969_1253320559Tiny_Tim_Tiptoe_Through_the_Tulips.jpg ballet_john_lowe.jpg
 
Last edited:
For 2010!!!!
Will Bobby "The Mole" dead.jpg
Be on a Pedestal


Or The Next time in VA. Beach head-in-the-sand.jpg
DieK-A-MoM find his Head


Hopefully Both will pp2010.jpg
settle their peace

We could even meet Kayleigh11.jpg
under the shade for
discussion



Maybe I'll Send Some
"Denny's FullBlown Tulips" denny tulip.jpg
 
Last edited:
I wish I knew what this is about so I can enjoy the creativity. It's probably funny :confused:.
 
Just making my peace with USBA and Dieckman before end of 2009 or stirring it up for 2010.

Question before the end of 2009: What have you, done for the game of 3 Cushion, beside playing it?

Some have promoted it.
Some have supported AZ Carom Billiard Forum.
Some have Live Stream it.
Some have Given Instructional Clinic and Written articles.
Some have held Tourney.
Some have play in Tourney. [USBA Membership requred.]
Some have supported Billiard Rooms with Carom Table.

Other have sat on the sideline and done nothing!! We know who we are!!!!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: sde
Dieckman Sayzzzz

I wish I knew what this is about so I can enjoy the creativity. It's probably funny :confused:.

Bobby The Mole is even more GROSS than you are....to appreciate his humor you have to be the BUTT of his jokes....such as they are...and don't try to shut him up, that just gets him even more riled up.....you are just lucky he hasn't got a hold of that picture you sent out when you had long hair.....beware.

Bottom line is all he wants is people talking about caroms and is not afraid to say anything to get that happening.....take care home boy
 
To Know Dieckman, is to Know his Cats. To Understand Dieckman, is to understand Cats

funny-pictures-my-interest-cat.jpg

funny_quotes_comments_01.gif

But This a New Era, New Dieckman

829.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top