Sixteen pool halls in NY win injunction to reopen

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No shit. There needs to be a massive class action lawsuits that bankrupts government.
government is already bankrupt. If they can pay out 80 billion to the rest of the world in the last stimulus that was supposed to be for us they can burrow money for this to. Lol

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since when are medical professional in charge of how much I eat, sleep, drink, or excersize ?
And if they were, how could you possible take the position that we live in a free country !
We are programmed to be consumers mostly and believe in the fantasy of having control of our government,when it's the other way around.

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
I dont have the time to explain this to you
It's impossible to do, give up.
Do you believe that hospitals are jammed with covid cases? I do and therefore I must act.
No.
Personally knowing 2 RNs(my brother is dating one of em), they have said this is hyped bs from the beginning.
Now merck is pulling their vaccine, saying it is no more effective than just catching the phony corony.
Then you have pedophile joe letting millions of undocumented, untested, people come in.
That's real smart in the middle of this "deadly" pandemic.
And the shit show goes on lol.
The time to act is now, but against the government.

robertod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's impossible to do, give up.

No.
Personally knowing 2 RNs(my brother is dating one of em), they have said this is hyped bs from the beginning.
Now merck is pulling their vaccine, saying it is no more effective than just catching the phony corony.
Then you have pedophile joe letting millions of undocumented, untested, people come in.
That's real smart in the middle of this "deadly" pandemic.
And the shit show goes on lol.
The time to act is now, but against the government.
Merck is pulling the plugs on two potential COVID-19 vaccines following poor results in early-stage studies. The drugmaker said Monday it will focus instead on studying two possible treatments for the virus that also have yet to be approved by regulators.

Merck said its potential vaccines were well tolerated by patients, but they generated an inferior immune system response compared with other competitors' new vaccines. The company is focusing its efforts instead on advancing clinical programs and manufacturing for two potential treatment medications for the virus: MK-7110 and MK-4482 (also known as molnupiravir. Molnupiravir is being developed in collaboration with Ridgeback Bio.

"We are resolute in our commitment to contribute to the global effort to relieve the burden of this pandemic on patients, health care systems and communities," Dr. Dean Y. Li, president of Merck Research Laboratories, said in a release.

JessEm

AzB Goldmember
Silver Member
I can't think of too many things off hand which are less forthright than a press release from Pharma explaining their motives.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Under the Trump administration, the Covid vaccines were fast tracked (normally takes years not months to get new drugs through the FDA). My daughter works for Pfizer. She told me in late October the distribution network was being set up for the launch of their vaccine. The production and distribution of Covid vaccine was set up before the election. For Biden to take credit for this is like a rooster taking credit for the sunrise, just because it happened on his watch.
Non sequitur

noMoreSchon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why would you take experimental ,non approved treatment?
What was your reason to get it? I think it is safe, but it is not approved. I myself will not be getting it. I don't get the flu shot either. I think the Flu/Covid should be used effectively, for people at risk of death from those viruses. I still have a few more years before I can see the need to take them.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let's get this nightmare thread back on track.

ANYBODY WHO PLAYS POOL IN NEW YORK OR OWNS A POOL HALL

Now is the time to join the lawsuit against the state of New York to reopen pool halls. I have spoken to the attorney who is handling the case. Pool halls can join the suit for a very reasonable contribution to the retainer fee. If the temporary injunction is made permanent, you will legally be allowed to open..Additionally your pool hall will be able to sue for lost income. Those recoveries could be significant. We need to take a stand to end this nonsense.

Anybody interested in joining please contact me via PM fir details.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Before COVID the pool hall was a regular place I visited.

How my pool aim feels after months off pool study?

NYC let's go.

PoolArt.JPG