Skyler Woodward "Whats In The Bag"

xX-Wizard-Xx

not even interesting to watch ... everything brand new.... nothing collected over years of playing that is interesting ...

misterpoole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I find them interesting although cuetec cues dont do anything for me. Its interesting to see what tip they favor.
The one with Alex P was much more informative

xX-Wizard-Xx

I find them interesting although cuetec cues dont do anything for me. Its interesting to see what tip they favor.
The one with Alex P was much more informative
i like seeing guys with equipment tested over time. all these guys with sponsors and hopping from cue to cue ... i dont care a bit about it. anything they say doesnt really mean much to me .

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mostly guessing, but I believe most get free stuff and tournament entries and/or travel and expenses. Only the best players will get money on top.
thanks for the reply
check your pm for a question from a different thread

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only thing I found interesting is I Guess this goes against the pro’s are being forced to play with carbon shafts if they are sponsored. He’s still playing with a wood shaft.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i like seeing guys with equipment tested over time. all these guys with sponsors and hopping from cue to cue ... i dont care a bit about it. anything they say doesnt really mean much to me .
Man I’d love to play you some , I like playing hard headed people , …… With all due respect, I don’t mean that in a bad way at all. I’m guilty of being hard headed myself and 💯 still playing with same cue , diameter , elk master tip from the 80s !

xX-Wizard-Xx

Man I’d love to play you some , I like playing hard headed people , …… With all due respect, I don’t mean that in a bad way at all. I’m guilty of being hard headed myself and 💯 still playing with same cue , diameter , elk master tip from the 80s !
If we ever did play you probably would come back and delete this post ... Haha

xX-Wizard-Xx

My thing is ... The problems isn't the equipment ..

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only thing I found interesting is I Guess this goes against the pro’s are being forced to play with carbon shafts if they are sponsored. He’s still playing with a wood shaft.
And its a cue EVERYONE can afford.

Last edited:

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for posting that, didn’t realize he was that low key.
I watched him win the amateur jr’s at the super billiards expo. He was already a respectful kid then. Not wearing that hustling bullshit. Khakis and a collared shirt. The kid he was playing was wearing all the shit and was playing fast and hard. Sky was focused and would calmly get up and run out and then sit down. Already the professional. I’ll always root for sky.