Slowww site.....

upindaklub

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why would i do that when its only this site that does it??
Microsoft gave everyone with a legal copy of Windows 7 a chance to upgrade to Win 10 for free. You chose to go legacy. That means you need to be diligent in maintaining your system to be safe. I wish you well going forward.

stevelomako

Cash. I uses cash beech.
Silver Member
I've mentioned this before and got some replies that agreed. I'm not a tech guy AT ALL but all i know is this site is super slow. The site itself loads slows and once on pages take forever to load. Also get 'network protocol violation' notices all the time. Its the only site i use on a regular basis that does this.

It was happening over on one pocket.org

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Firefox/Mozilla is no longer a browser you should be using. Windows 7 is end of life and no longer gets security updates. If you want to keep using it have at it. You obviously have some issues going on you haven't identified. If the site works well for everyone else but you, you can either try to fix what you have/upgrade or ride it out. The choice is yours.
I've asked about this before and others have had same problems. I have no issues other than here. You think its impossible that when AZ switched format/server that that may be an issue?

upindaklub

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's not what i get. That's something different altogether.
Have you run a virus scan? Run Malwarebytes? It wouldn't kill you to install Chrome and try that browser. All these things are free & if you insist on running Windows 7, an ancient operating system, you need to be maintaining your system. The new Firefox, assuming you even update your browser, ain't all that. Your computer is vulnerable to malware, spyware and worse. What anti virus program are you running?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have NO issues except on AZ. Others have had same issues. Sorry my computer doesn't meet your lofty standards. Feel free to send the $150 and i'll upgrade it. I run virus scans all the time. I use MB. I've had ZERO virus problems. AV is Avira. No issues. I've described this issue to a couple friends who work IT and they said its most likely AZ'server. I tried Chrome for a while and thought it sucked. Not big on Google anything.

upindaklub

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have NO issues except on AZ. Others have had same issues. Sorry my computer doesn't meet your lofty standards. Feel free to send the $150 and i'll upgrade it. I run virus scans all the time. I use MB. I've had ZERO virus problems. AV is Avira. No issues. I've described this issue to a couple friends who work IT and they said its most likely AZ'server. I tried Chrome for a while and thought it sucked. Not big on Google anything.
Did your IT mates comment on your use of Windows 7? Its not about your hardware. Your OS is still leaving you vulnerable. But have it your way