Small tables

erriep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the smallest "regular" size for carom tables is usually 2.20m / 7.2'

I write "regular" because some manufacturers do make a special training table for small games , called "1/3 de match" , length being 1.55m . But such tables arent for playing , they're made for balkine training. (note that they aren't cheap)

poolnut7879

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Having trouble finding a link or price to one of the major carom table companies. Any help would be appreciated.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
How small is the smallest 3c table that manufacturers make? And any idea of cost?
A friend of mine got an antique, small carom table from Blatt Billiards in NYC. I suspect he paid about $10,000 to $20,000.

You might be able to order a special from either Olhausen or Diamond. I'm pretty sure they both have made carom tables in the past. I imagine Diamond could make a carom top for their 7-foot table.

Another solution would be to get pocket blocks for a bar table.

dhansen

I’ve been looking at getting a small table for the apartment. I only really have room to play comfortably on a 6ft.

Olhausen quote me $5,000 for a 6ft carom table earlier this week.

Bert van Manen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve been looking at getting a small table for the apartment. I only really have room to play comfortably on a 6ft.

Olhausen quote me $5,000 for a 6ft carom table earlier this week.
There are excellent Verhoeven, Gabriels, Horemans, van Laere and Wilhelmina tables on the market in both Belgium and the Netherlands, for a fraction of that 5K you mentioned. Depending on condition, I'd say 500 - 1500 euro. These are 2.10 x 1.05 tables and you could have one shipped and still come out cheaper.