Snakewood Klapp

jbravo2984

~{BULL DURHAM CUES}~
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
photo-77.jpg

Snakewood Klapp originally sold for $850. Looking to get $400 shipped for it. Lightly played and could use a refinsh, but overall 90% condition. 1shaft. Just over 19oz. Kamui black tip. 5 points of snakeroot into ebony forearm with snake wood butt sleeve. Blue black blue veneers.

BobbyC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Klapp-Snakewood

photo-77.jpg

Snakewood Klapp originally sold for $850. Looking to get $400 shipped for it. Lightly played and could use a refinsh, but overall 90% condition. 1shaft. Just over 19oz. Kamui black tip. 5 points of snakeroot into ebony forearm with snake wood butt sleeve. Blue black blue veneers.

What m,m is the shaft.
Thanks
Bob

jbravo2984

~{BULL DURHAM CUES}~
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
No sorry. This was a group photo I took of a bunch of cue my buddy had for sale a while back. I actually ended up buying the snake wood and ebony cue back from him and it's now back up for sale.

rugerfan

Got a Snakewood fetish...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Well, I never recieved a responce to my meger request, so I wish you well with your sale...

Last edited:

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
PM full

Clear your inbox man.

We have a trade deal for the Snakewood Klapp if you still have it. I'll send my Jacoby right away. The cue looks phenomenal.

Thanks man and let me know.

Chris

PS: Pics for my Jacoby in my thread.

Last edited:

BobbyC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Klapp

12.8-13mm can't remember exactly, but I know it's somewhere right there. No less no more.

Well do you think you could please give a precise measurment? Thats like comparing apples to oranges or the same as saying it weighs between 15-20 oz, Sorry but it is important or I would not have taken the time to ask, Thanks for your time and understanding on this issue! If not GLWS.
Bob

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Hello Jbravo I love the video here Same name it must be you - LOL - I would love it even more if you responded to my PM with a "Yes Lets Do This" - Still waiting for a response...:thumbup:

MnHunter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Clear your inbox man.

We have a trade deal for the Snakewood Klapp if you still have it. I'll sent my Jacoby right away. The cue looks phenomenal.

Thanks man and let me know.

Chris

PS: Pics for my Jacoby in my thread.

Just wondering how you plan on completing our trade when you just offered the same cue up here after you had asked me to ship my cue out first. I thought it smelled a little funny when you didn't want to do escrow even after I said I'd pay for all fees and now it feels that way to. I'll only do this deal now if we both use rossaroni as an escrow.

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I didn't see anyone else offer the cash price he wanted

PM's are private and I'm sure he has a few cash offers as well as trade offers. I think if he says no to a trade then there is always the option for theat person to buy it outright. :thumbup:

MnHunter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
PM's are private and I'm sure he has a few cash offers as well as trade offers. I think if he says no to a trade then there is always the option for theat person to buy it outright. :thumbup:

Could be someone else offered him the 400, hope not cause I love snakewood.

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
Hunter...hunter...

You have pm hunter...try to keep the sell/trade threads clean and use pm for your "frustrations".
Chris

Offer stands for OP.