Hi Guys,
I'm sitting here watching TV, and snooker is on. Pretty nice. I've never really watched much of it because I've never seen a full game on the net. Probably my fault, I'm sure it's out there. Anyways, this is a whole hour of it.
My question is for any Milwaukee players around here who frequent Romines. I've played (around) on their snooker table a couple of times, and the pockets seemed very tight. I mean, tight like enough room for the ball to pass...no more. Shots down the rail were impossible. This is the only snooker table I've ever seen in person. The table I'm seeing on TV right now seems to have much bigger pockets than the table I played on--maybe 1.5 to 2 balls width.
Has anyone who has played on that table let me know what they think of the pockets? I won't be able to check it out anytime in the next year, but I'd like to know whether I was just crazy or not.;-)
I'm sitting here watching TV, and snooker is on. Pretty nice. I've never really watched much of it because I've never seen a full game on the net. Probably my fault, I'm sure it's out there. Anyways, this is a whole hour of it.
My question is for any Milwaukee players around here who frequent Romines. I've played (around) on their snooker table a couple of times, and the pockets seemed very tight. I mean, tight like enough room for the ball to pass...no more. Shots down the rail were impossible. This is the only snooker table I've ever seen in person. The table I'm seeing on TV right now seems to have much bigger pockets than the table I played on--maybe 1.5 to 2 balls width.
Has anyone who has played on that table let me know what they think of the pockets? I won't be able to check it out anytime in the next year, but I'd like to know whether I was just crazy or not.;-)