Sold my condo -- thanks to my pool table!

9BallPaul

Banned
The guy liked my man cave -- made me an offer that demanded I surrender my pool table and my bar. Other than my truck, those are my favorite possessions. Mean more to me than my bamboo flyrods.

Anyway, guys and gals, if you're trying to sell your house and you find the right single guy (he's an exec at Coors, which owns my town) you might just find the right buyer. Our market here in Golden is horrible -- we had three open houses that attracted zero lookiloos -- yet this guy called during a Broncos game and demanded a showing.

I cursed the SOB and abandoned my home. Next day, he bit.

Improve your man caves, you home sellers! And improve the economy along with it.
 
The guy liked my man cave -- made me an offer that demanded I surrender my pool table and my bar. Other than my truck, those are my favorite possessions. Mean more to me than my bamboo flyrods.

Anyway, guys and gals, if you're trying to sell your house and you find the right single guy (he's an exec at Coors, which owns my town) you might just find the right buyer. Our market here in Golden is horrible -- we had three open houses that attracted zero lookiloos -- yet this guy called during a Broncos game and demanded a showing.

I cursed the SOB and abandoned my home. Next day, he bit.

Improve your man caves, you home sellers! And improve the economy along with it.

Paul,

That's awesome. I tried selling two houses leaving the pool table in tact, and both times I had to remove it once sold - I should have lived in Golden :).

Congrats.

Dave
 
Back
Top