some good news...and for the game

Mowem down

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A friend has gone through a few bad years...

Lost his retail bis., his pool room, his house and his son in the divorce..
I gave him 500 for the retainer...

He got so down he has'nt hit a ball in close to if not longer than a year...and was gong to sell all his cue repair equipment and just say forget pool...

He called me lastnight while cleanning up the garage to tell me he's getting back in the saddle..Its Time. I was really glad to hear it ..

He's a member here, I dont know his user name but Im willing to bet most that know him, like him... I always tell him he's a younger version of Dr. cue (Tom Rossman). I could give him the 6, but in life he's a great guy and a awsome dad.

Im sure when he's ready (the divorce isnt final yet) he'll come on and say "I'm Back"

Now i'm going to go call him and tell him "hey been on az ? go check out this thread."

You all take it easy
 
Mowem down said:
A friend has gone through a few bad years...

Lost his retail bis., his pool room, his house and his son in the divorce..
I gave him 500 for the retainer...

Why would you want his Son's retainer?:confused:
 
Back
Top