If you've never seen beat the breaker (one pocket) it's fun. 3 people play and start off with one person on their own, with the other 2 on a team. If you are playing for anything the single player would have to pay each person i.e. if you're playing for $20, then you'd have to pay each person $20 and each person would have to pay you $20.
After the game is over the single player moves to the team and 1 person from the team becomes the single person.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XcLpj24zV4
The 2 players in that video both play better than I do, one plays much better than I do.
A cool one pocket shot (which the shooter modified) I was making it coming off the rail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAJE5vXu-7o&feature=related
and lastly
A longer game which a nice local player. First 2 mins are slow, then it picks up a bit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eY8edwVXXs&feature=related
Please like/dislike the videos and comment on youtube if you get a chance. Thanks.
After the game is over the single player moves to the team and 1 person from the team becomes the single person.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XcLpj24zV4
The 2 players in that video both play better than I do, one plays much better than I do.
A cool one pocket shot (which the shooter modified) I was making it coming off the rail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAJE5vXu-7o&feature=related
and lastly
A longer game which a nice local player. First 2 mins are slow, then it picks up a bit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eY8edwVXXs&feature=related
Please like/dislike the videos and comment on youtube if you get a chance. Thanks.