hdgis1
New member
Laguna 16HD Bansaw - Approximately 8 years old. Great condition! Italian made model with ceramic blade guides and mobility kit. 4.5 HP motor with 12" resaw. 15 1/2 throat. 220V/1PH. Comes with carbide tipped blade and two new timberwolf blades. I also have the original bearing guides and owners manual. Located in Knoxville Tn. Will sell out right ($2000) or take cue valued in $2500 range.
I also have a 2 year old 15" Jet planer with quick change knives. Still under manufactures warranty. 3HP/220V 1PH. $1000. Here is a pic of planer. Will try and remember to get a pic of bandsaw up tomorrow.
If you want them both, package price of $2800.
Chris
I also have a 2 year old 15" Jet planer with quick change knives. Still under manufactures warranty. 3HP/220V 1PH. $1000. Here is a pic of planer. Will try and remember to get a pic of bandsaw up tomorrow.
If you want them both, package price of $2800.
Chris
Attachments
Last edited: