Somewhere to play near Perrysberg OH

pimp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in perrysburg for a week and would like to know some good placesto play. I'm not looking for any big action just cheap friendly action. No one will make much money off me so you sharks stop licking your chops cause theres no payday here. Mostly I'm looking for cheap one pockect action but will play almost anything just for something to do. My honest speed isn't that impressive so if your a champ i'll need some weight.
 
I'm in perrysburg for a week and would like to know some good placesto play.
I'm not sure about Perrysburg, but if you are still around on Friday and Saturday I suggest you head over to Rack Attack in Port Clinton. Fri is 8 ball and Sat night is 9 ball. Best weekly tournaments around, only $13.

http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=221+Madison+St,+Port+Clinton,+OH+43452-1142+(Rack+Attack)&geocode=CX14wF8AvZTbFU9qeQIdZmsO-yHG9h6FsuBt5Q&dirflg=&saddr=Perrysburg,+OH&f=d&dq=rack+attack+loc:+port+clinton,+oh&sll=41.511503,-82.941082&sspn=0.006295,0.006295&cid=16532116864489158342&ie=UTF8&ll=41.497264,-83.2901&spn=0.692226,0.958557&z=10
 
Back
Top