Southeast Tour Mr. Cues II Results?

cueman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can someone who went back the second day give us the details of how it all panned out. Seems like I rarely play good enough to have to go back the second day.
 
Mr.Q' 2

Chris, Doug Young won the winners side, Bruce Burrong and Travis Thorn are playing to see who plays Doug in the finials. Beatle.........
 
How did Sarah Rousey do ?

Yesterday, I won my 1st match then Sarah put me in the 1-loss side by a score of 7-4 then I won 3 matches and Bruce Berrong knocked me out 7-1.

Mj
 
Bruce Berrong came all the way through the one loss side to beat Doug Young in the finals. Bruce lost his first match double -hill to Stevie Moore. Congrats Bruce.....Great shooting.

Southpaw
 
MikeJanis said:
How did Sarah Rousey do ?

Yesterday, I won my 1st match then Sarah put me in the 1-loss side by a score of 7-4 then I won 3 matches and Bruce Berrong knocked me out 7-1.

Mj
I had the pleasure of getting knocked out of the event by Bruce 7-1 also. He was breaking really great. He got out 4 times from the break. If he continued playing like he did against me he was bound to win.
 
Back
Top