Spanish ads on the Fargo stream

I agree it's great that the stream is free. I just ask why the koolaid ad that ran every 10 to 15 min. was only in Spanish.

I'm starting to think it was an out-of-the-box marketing strategy.

I mean the product itself gets sold by the images, not by the words.

And they found a way to use the words to get everybody talking about them.

Brilliant I say...
 
maybe you should rewrite you post.

Instead of asking what is up with the commercials....you asked why they were in Spanish.

Which translates to you having no problem with the english ones but the spanish ones.

You never did show where I said anything racist. That was your big problem with what I wrote so I'll ask you again what did I say that was racist? You won't answer this cause I didn't. I'll say it again all I asked was why was all the ads were in Spanish? Since I started this thread a couple guys have been nice enough gave me their opinions. On why the ads are in Spanish and that is all I was wanting to know. You however just seem to want someone to argue with. I really don't have any more time to waste on you. So why don't you go to the retirement and shark some old man out of a game of pool so you can feel good about your self.
 
highlighted.

surely you can't be complaining about Spanish commercials when you bought the program, for pool only.

He is not complaining about the about the commercials being in Spanish.

He was questioning, like most everyone that was viewing the stream, WHY were they in Spanish when nearly the entire viewing audience speaks English.

I was the same way with the stream from Canada a couple of weeks ago where the majority of the audience spoke English or French and the commercials were in Spanish.
 
I'm starting to think it was an out-of-the-box marketing strategy.

I mean the product itself gets sold by the images, not by the words.

And they found a way to use the words to get everybody talking about them.

Brilliant I say...

"Make friends with Kool-Aid", is the old ad slogan, I think. The internet is world wide and millions of Spanish speaking players watch these streams. I've learned to speak Espanol over the years, but the images of the ad were understood by all.

Great stream this weekend BTW! I might show up there next year.

Best,
Mike
 
Back
Top