Sparky Ferrell is my new hero!

geno

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well not really my hero but I do have to say he played Jam-Up at the Viking Tour event at Fast Eddies in Goldsboro, NC.

Sparky whent undefeated in the handicapped event despite having a handicap of 13. It was truly an impressive performance. In the finals Sparky was winning 10-2 when he had a problem with his eye sight. He said everything was blurry and he was having a really hard time focusing. After the match which he won 13-2 he said he ran out the last three racks purely on feel since he couldn't see anything. It was actually a pretty funny comment at the time and everyone got a laugh out of it.

Anyway, nice shootin Sparky. I was a pleasure watching you play.
 
The first time I saw Sparky play was on the old Pro Pool Video site and I could not believe how good the guy played. I have only seen him play a few time since then but he has always impressed me.
 
Back
Top