today was the only day I had time to get out and get my 14.1 practice on.
soon after I start an old guy comes up and asks if he can play with me, I said sure.as long as its not 8ball , I mention that I prefer straight pool
he was willing to learn a new game he never heard of, took to it well, I had him reading the stack soon after we got going, hes not terrible.
says hes a trucker from Oregon that owns a bar up there.
like me he loves to learn, play guitar, was a former machinist, music lover,and a kool guy, from the few hrs I spent playing with him,
so while I didn't get in quality practice I got in quality time with a like minded individual
he said I made his sunday, and well mine wasn't too bad either
soon after I start an old guy comes up and asks if he can play with me, I said sure.as long as its not 8ball , I mention that I prefer straight pool
he was willing to learn a new game he never heard of, took to it well, I had him reading the stack soon after we got going, hes not terrible.
says hes a trucker from Oregon that owns a bar up there.
like me he loves to learn, play guitar, was a former machinist, music lover,and a kool guy, from the few hrs I spent playing with him,
so while I didn't get in quality practice I got in quality time with a like minded individual
he said I made his sunday, and well mine wasn't too bad either
Last edited: