Special Guest in the pool room tonight

highrun55

can`t make a ball anymore
Silver Member
Danny Basavitch was here tonight giving one of my customers a lesson, What a nice fellow he is. lol

This is the customers 3rd lesson and im seeing improvment. Danny is very patient, thats why I don`t give lessons myself.
I can`t wait for his movie.

I wont bother ya any more, good night.

highrun55
 
highrun55 said:
Danny Basavitch was here tonight giving one of my customers a lesson, What a nice fellow he is. lol

This is the customers 3rd lesson and im seeing improvment. Danny is very patient, thats why I don`t give lessons myself.
I can`t wait for his movie.

I wont bother ya any more, good night.

highrun55


Awright, Delish is in the heezee :thumbup:
 
A pleasant webcam surprise

Mickey

I was fortunate enough to have viewed that lesson for a few minutes on the webcam. Glad to hear that he was in your room giving lessons. I was also glad to see the familiar Kid Delicious smile on his face. He seems to really enjoy giving the pool lessons. Hope things are going as well as they possibly can over the summer months, I know it's tough right now. Once my baseball season and golf leagues are over I will be out that way to visit and play again.

Kevin
 
Kevin Lindstrom said:
Mickey

I was fortunate enough to have viewed that lesson for a few minutes on the webcam. Glad to hear that he was in your room giving lessons. I was also glad to see the familiar Kid Delicious smile on his face. He seems to really enjoy giving the pool lessons. Hope things are going as well as they possibly can over the summer months, I know it's tough right now. Once my baseball season and golf leagues are over I will be out that way to visit and play again.

Kevin


Kevin,
glad you enjoyed the show. Danny is a real gem.

Business is off about 50% now and no signs of getting better.
You are always welcome in my room.


highrun55
 
Back
Top