Spectator seat

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not the chair with arms...will not fit in room. Need a narrow stool type seat that has a small footprint. I'm up for suggestions. Post pictures if you have them. Thanks.

bignick31985

Life Long Learner
Silver Member

If they are in stock. I have two and they are light, move easily and work well for extra seating. They have a 24" and 29" seat height option.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Make sure whatever you get, the chair height is such, that the person sitting, is NOT seeing the table light glare in their face.

It's annoying to be seated and have to wear a hat, if your table lighting is too high.

Go to a second hand store, often they will have bar stools. Best Not to have fabric, not as easy to slide on/off.

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This place is an excellent online dealer. We picked out five armless bar height stools for our kitchen peninsula. I took pictures and they sent a variety of fabric and leather samples. Deborah was the one who helped us. Highly recommended; I'd at least check out their website.

Barstool Comforts www.BarstoolComforts.com

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just right. Got these from Target. Got the cover from Amazon today. The covered stool is for lard ass’s and player with Hemroids

Attachments

• 37099F48-6266-4D57-99A5-01B460FE9ADA.jpeg
    37099F48-6266-4D57-99A5-01B460FE9ADA.jpeg
    372.8 KB · Views: 72