A anbukev AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 14, 2018 #1 Can anybody give me information on these 2 pool cues? I tried searching online but found little information. What do you think the cues are worth? Thank you for your time. Attachments FB_IMG_1536993289914.jpg 61.6 KB · Views: 651 FB_IMG_1536993307315.jpg 86.6 KB · Views: 522 FB_IMG_1536993314695.jpg 70.6 KB · Views: 526 FB_IMG_1536993298858.jpg 84.8 KB · Views: 488
Can anybody give me information on these 2 pool cues? I tried searching online but found little information. What do you think the cues are worth? Thank you for your time.
G garczar AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 15, 2018 #2 SW info:http://www.billiardsforum.com/pool-cue-identification/stanley-west-cue RCS was one of ADAM's line of cues as well. Nice cues. I'm sure one of the ADAM guys on here will have an idea as to their worth. Cool cues. UPDATE: found that RCS on a Japanese site. Gave price of 33,000yen which is 300bux USD. https://item.mercari.com/jp/m59011588953/ Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
SW info:http://www.billiardsforum.com/pool-cue-identification/stanley-west-cue RCS was one of ADAM's line of cues as well. Nice cues. I'm sure one of the ADAM guys on here will have an idea as to their worth. Cool cues. UPDATE: found that RCS on a Japanese site. Gave price of 33,000yen which is 300bux USD. https://item.mercari.com/jp/m59011588953/