I have been on a binge of cue and case buying in the last couple of months after being dormant for the last several years. What I have found are lots, and I mean lots, of really good cuemakers that were and are still relatively unknown to our little click of cue experts. I can honestly say I haven't had a bad cue delivered to me from anybody. Seems like the level of construction, inlay and finish has reached a level that only a very few cue builders could have pulled off 20 years ago. Hit is always subjective, so some I have liked and some I have not, and the ones that won't see any playing time are being culled out of my modest collection. I don't really have a collectors mentality, if I like a cue enough, it will stick around, if not I pass it on and keep trying new cues. I have narrowed down my new faves to a couple of builders that are new to me and have ordered fancier examples of their work and will soon be showing off new pics in the gallery before I go back into cue hibernation. I have some really nice "player" level cues that will be on the block soon for other guys to try. This round has been fun, seems like a really great time to be experimenting.