billiardshot AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member May 3, 2008 #1 Have anyone received The Billiard Encyclopedia 3rd Edition or knowing the mailing status. I order my through Blatt's Billiard. I believe the book was suppose to be mail out in April 2008!
Have anyone received The Billiard Encyclopedia 3rd Edition or knowing the mailing status. I order my through Blatt's Billiard. I believe the book was suppose to be mail out in April 2008!
billiardshot AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member May 5, 2008 #2 Bump for the weekday. Any information would be appreciated!
Vahmurka ...and I get all da rolls Silver Member May 5, 2008 #3 try searching for previous threads. Acccording to latest news there the terms to release the book out of printers has shifted to July.
try searching for previous threads. Acccording to latest news there the terms to release the book out of printers has shifted to July.
billiardshot AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member May 5, 2008 #4 Thanks! Vahmurka. This must be the post you meant. http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=95655&highlight=Billiard+Encyclopedia
Thanks! Vahmurka. This must be the post you meant. http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=95655&highlight=Billiard+Encyclopedia
Vahmurka ...and I get all da rolls Silver Member May 10, 2008 #5 yeah, exactly. Hope the terms don't shift for the later time
billiardshot AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member May 23, 2008 #6 Here a letter I received from Mr.Stein about the book. Dated May 20,2008.
Vahmurka ...and I get all da rolls Silver Member May 25, 2008 #7 thanks a lot for keeping us updated, billiardshot