this is a sterling Sterling STSPBS that is in good shape but has a few minor nicks from use. It has a black pheonolic butt cap with no logo as the original one had some chips so I had it replaced. Also there is a tiny spot on the shaft that that you can see but not feel I thought I should mention it.
She rolls very true and is a real attention getter. I don't believe they are being made any longer, there is quite a lot or work in this cue for the price. Here is a link I found to describe it.
http://www.borderbilliards.com/sterling-stspbs.html
17.6 oz
Tip / shaft 12.9 mm
Sold
View attachment 506476
View attachment 506477
View attachment 506478
View attachment 506479
She rolls very true and is a real attention getter. I don't believe they are being made any longer, there is quite a lot or work in this cue for the price. Here is a link I found to describe it.
http://www.borderbilliards.com/sterling-stspbs.html
17.6 oz
Tip / shaft 12.9 mm
Sold
View attachment 506476
View attachment 506477
View attachment 506478
View attachment 506479
Last edited: