Steve Lomax Cues...?

Dakota Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a player coming from Steve soon, and just wanted to see who else is playing with one.

I hardly ever see any of his "Player's" for sale, and I know some big names like Larry Nevel and John Brumback play with his cues. Steve has done some wrap and shaft work for me and it has been TOP NOTCH! If he puts as much effort into his cues as he did that work, then I know I'll be happy!

I would love to hear some input on how they play, and even some pictures of what you've got!

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
I still not own one of Steve's cues but played in Vegas for a while with one of his cues and I loved the hit. I like Steve a lot as a person as well.

Dakota Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the comments so far guys. I really appreciate it. Would love to hear more and see some pictures!

Also, Steve said I'll have my new cue around Wednesday!!!

stevel

Lomax Custom Cues
Silver Member
I will be at SBE with new cues.Thanks for asking,hope to see you there.

Best Wishes,

Steve

Falcon Eddie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want to tell you or anyone reading this considering a player cue from Steve. I have one. It is one great hitting, playing cue, not only that, but he made it with wood of my choosing and design. I had heard great things from quite a few top pro players who have played with his cues . Prompting me to have one myself. These guys loved em, but sponsorship take precedence.
I know it's not the wand ,but the magician...but my wand gives me the confidence I need to make those balls disappear. Thanks again Steve !!

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I can say this....

Well I can say this-----

If his players and bigger cues hit and do the job like his break cues/jump cues / & jump break cues then holy sh!t you'll enjoy the heck out of it. Steve makes great stuff & is a great guy too