Stolen cue, Looking for a MacAttack

phreaticus

Unfortunately one of my favorite playing cues was stolen from a bar this weekend. It was a humble but great Bill McDaniels “MacAttack” cue, wrapless rosewood points into stained BEM fancy sneaky from the late 90’s. If anyone has a MacAttack cue they’d like to part with, please let me know.

Thx

Last edited:

David Sorensen

Unfortunately one of my favorite playing cues was stolen from a bar this weekend. It was a humble but great Bill McDaniels “MacAttack” cue, wrapless rosewood points into stained BEM fancy sneaky from the late 90’s. If anyone has a MacAttack cue they’d like to part with, please let me know.

Thx
Try Ted Brown out in Loveland,Colorado on Facebook

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Thx
I'm sorry to hear that. Nothing worse than liars and thieves. ☹️

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Th

Thanks guys, but I got my MacAttack cue back. Turns out it wasn’t stolen, a friend picked it up for me thinking I had left the bar without it. There has been some cue stolen lately and I need to be more careful about leaving my cues around. All good & sorry for false alarm.

✌️
Glad to hear. 😎