Stolen cue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duffy1414

Registered
Just to be clear , Gary is getting his cue back tomorrow as we were finally able to connect and get together and come up with a deal that we can both live with ….This was never a plan to hurt Gary in any way ….

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just to be clear , Gary is getting his cue back tomorrow as we were finally able to connect and get together and come up with a deal that we can both live with ….This was never a plan to hurt Gary in any way ….

No but when faced with surrendering the cue to the police you price dropped the cue....his cue. Charged him $2200 and you bought it for a grand if that.

You got your money and then some and he bought his own cue versus getting you and the their in trouble.

You initially mocked him and told him $4200 for the cue and told me you were going to make it so I would " need a coroner".

Don't even pretend that you were going to do anything unless I made you. You had the cue 10 weeks... I just waited for you to post it.

Last edited:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
If you boys are gonna fight, wait till this weekend and I'll come down and watch.
Jason

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you boys are gonna fight, wait till this weekend and I'll come down and watch.
Jason

I will play this guy 10 games to 4 ....8 ball on big table for that $2200. More if he likes. He wouldn't get to 3 games. I would wear him out. If he wants to say bet...bring the money. Guys like this should just stay home and play checkers.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What y'all are saying is Gary is paying $2200 for a refinish because of a thief? Nope, that chit ain't gonna get it.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bottom line your morals are gauged by what you do when nobody is watching.

When you are dragged kicking and screaming towards doing the right thing and still find a way to ensure that you profit....you are a scumbag.

Duffy1414

Registered
This is my final post....

Enough is enough guys, You need to stop spreading lies, you need to stop talking about police involvement as you know I called the police and the police have told you guys to back off that you are way out of line and incorrect . There has been a police report filed stating your harassment and over the top behavior to not only me but to the female officer as well.
Furthermore if you call my place of employment spreading your lies to try to disrupt my life and livelihood , Brian your boss will get a copy of the police report . I would think that being in the medical field and being the main topic of a police report where a female police officer explains how you are extremely aggressive and over the top to not only me but her as well won't go well for you .
Stop the BS and lies ….Gary and I have worked out a deal that works for the both of us and that is all that matters.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Enough is enough guys, You need to stop spreading lies, you need to stop talking about police involvement as you know I called the police and the police have told you guys to back off that you are way out of line and incorrect . There has been a police report filed stating your harassment and over the top behavior to not only me but to the female officer as well.
Furthermore if you call my place of employment spreading your lies to try to disrupt my life and livelihood , Brian your boss will get a copy of the police report . I would think that being in the medical field and being the main topic of a police report where a female police officer explains how you are extremely aggressive and over the top to not only me but her as well won't go well for you .
Stop the BS and lies ….Gary and I have worked out a deal that works for the both of us and that is all that matters.

Yeah you called the cops on me after you threatened my life. Some lady cop called me and I told her to go bake you some cookies.

I never threatened anything except letting buyers know you are selling stolen merchandise. I also contacted the room that allows you to play who are supposed lifelong friends of Gary. So whatever I did it made you give up the cue for a profit. You would never see more than $2500 for that cue so I probably did you a favor by getting you a sale.

You are lucky Gary is such a nice guy. He let you off and is gonna pay you $2200 today. I hope you choke on that money. Gary knows your boss personally. Again you are just lucky to have screwed over the nicest most generous man in pool locally. Good thing he has several,friends who have his back.

Last edited:

paulempor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You worked out a deal? You are going to make a profit on someones stolen property by selling it back to them at a profit for you? I don't think anyone is saying to give it back and be out the money you paid but to sell it back to him at a profit. It says a lot about you and your character sir. ****ed up world we live in

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You worked out a deal? You are going to make a profit on someones stolen property by selling it back to them at a profit for you? I don't think anyone is saying to give it back and be out the money you paid but to sell it back to him at a profit. It says a lot about you and your character sir. ****ed up world we live in

If Gary had told police it was stolen...the cue is his. The buyer would have had to seek restitution from the theif. This is how the law is in every state. This is why the buyer must beware and if it turns out to be stolen then you are stuck.

Mr. Duffy wants to deflect from that and feels good about making a few bucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.