Stolen IKON 9 with 314-3 shaft

ddcuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watch out for this cue thief. He stole my Predator IKON 9 with a 314-3 shaft at the West Coast Challenge event last April in Tampa FL.
He has been kicked out of may pool the halls and leagues in Tampa, Orlando area.
Him and his team have been caught stealing cues and cases from these locations.
His name is Frank Santora he should not be trusted ever.


CueTheif.jpg
 
If he has been kicked out of league and pool halls ad what not they must have some proof so have any charges been filed?
 
I agree, please proof that can be independently verified.

I remember when it was posted on AZ that Paul Huebler closed shop. Six months later I called because I need to repair my sneaky pete. I expected the shop to be closed, but Paul Huebler answered the phone and told me he was still open, but the rumors on AZ had affected his business.

If he has been kicked out of league and pool halls ad what not they must have some proof so have any charges been filed?
 
Back
Top