Streaming Interest - What You Want to See

BarTableMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can it be agreed upon that the MAJORITY of the players in the US play most games on a bar box and shooting 8/9 ball matches? I am strictly talking about numbers of bodies. Why I bring this up? I watched the Saratoga 8-Ball match and it was a great stream... BUT!...why?!! Such time and expense to show us a match playing a game that no league or tournament uses. Races to 16 of 8-ball on a bar table would have been something to learn from and a DVD would have been great to review. The comment I got from the stream staff..."it is called change pops". I noticed in the background that 2 people showed up to watch this match.

I understand I am an old school league and tournament player but...when a million people love to wear green shirts you don't try to sell them a purple one, you sell them more green ones. Thoughts...
 
Back
Top