Streaming Now!!! 16th Annual Shotze's Memorial Day Tournament

Rail2Rail

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stan Tourangeau, Paul Potier, Dan Louie, Rich Geiler, Damian Pongpanik, and Todd Marsh are among the field of 56. $750 added to this two day event. Play begins at 10:30am PST. Go to www.rail2rail.tv to watch the action!!

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Rail2Rail announced in the chat the the added amount has been increased to $800!

Rail2Rail

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Things that make you go hmmmmm....

Thanks for the update....The link seems to be working now.:confused:

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
From the chat:

Rail2Rail: Players left on the A side are Jim Conway/Paul Potier and Damina Pangponik/Rich Geiler. B-Side Remaining are Rennie A/Chuck T and Stan T/Lance Mason and Todd Marsh/Steve Hobbs

Last edited:

Snookerd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Results?!!?!

I had a BBQ to go to yesterday and couldn't catch the last few matches!!! Damian Take it down? Even if not, some pretty stiff competition!!:thumbup: Thanks for posting up the stream!!! Greenies for u!

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Hey where you been?

Been working on a "Feed the People" philanthropy program for some very starving folks.

By the way, someone was saying some really nasty things on a stream the other day using the name "Dorrabelle". I, and others, quickly noted the two "Rs" and outed (banned) them! "Several" people immediately pointed out that comments of this nature would never come from the lips of the real "Dorabelle". It is a well known fact that the smell of dog-poo does not exodus the rose ;).

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been working on a "Feed the People" philanthropy program for some very starving folks.

By the way, someone was saying some really nasty things on a stream the other day using the name "Dorrabelle". I, and others, quickly noted the two "Rs" and outed (banned) them! "Several" people immediately pointed out that comments of this nature would never come from the lips of the real "Dorabelle". It is a well known fact that the smell of dog-poo does not exodus the rose ;).

Thanks Cmbwsu thats very sweet of you. Thats pocketbilliards. Guess you havent been around in a while. He gets banned alot.