Rackattach
Banned
Gorgeous cue. 18.75oz
2 matching 13mm shafts with perfect A++ grade wood. They roll dead on no "taper or credit card bullshit" just dead on
Matching joint caps
5/16x14 pin and both shafts have a snug compression fit.
The Birdseye is stunning on the forearm
It's made as a tribute to TAD and boy can it play!!!
Cue is in super shape, dead nuts straight the only blemish that I can find is some hairline scratches in the buttsleeve and they need the right light to see and you can't feel them at all. I tried to take some detailed pics. This cue is really sharp, pics don't do it justice. You'll be happy with this one.
Sold





2 matching 13mm shafts with perfect A++ grade wood. They roll dead on no "taper or credit card bullshit" just dead on
Matching joint caps
5/16x14 pin and both shafts have a snug compression fit.
The Birdseye is stunning on the forearm
It's made as a tribute to TAD and boy can it play!!!
Cue is in super shape, dead nuts straight the only blemish that I can find is some hairline scratches in the buttsleeve and they need the right light to see and you can't feel them at all. I tried to take some detailed pics. This cue is really sharp, pics don't do it justice. You'll be happy with this one.
Sold





Last edited: