Sugar Land, TX Dec 26-31st

mhilton777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be escaping the great white north and heading to Houston to visit the in-laws Dec 26-31st. Are there any decent rooms in the area with 9 ft. tables or any AZ members in that area. I am interested in getting out to play some cheap 1 pocket while I am there. I have been up to Big Tyme in Spring, TX a few times but I am not real interested in taking the drive that far if I don't have to.

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
Unfortunately, I haven't found any places near sugar land with 9' tables. Slick willies near the mall is where I usually end up. If you are going to drive to big tyme, prolly should hit bogies as well.

-td

htown_ant

Registered
Fast Eddie's Fuqua on the SE side of Houston has four 9' tables. It's easy to get to from the beltway. Also Legend's Billiards in League City has a couple of 9' tables.

Put_upor_shutup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love picking on out of towners..If I am in town i would play u some..Not really any good rooms in that area these days though..Lots fo places closing the doors..Good luck to u..

mhilton777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love picking on out of towners..If I am in town i would play u some..Not really any good rooms in that area these days though..Lots fo places closing the doors..Good luck to u..

If you are in town, we can play some! I love picking on people that live in the places that I get to play. Game on brother.