Sugartree cues

LILJOHN30

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Looking to move one or 2 of my sugartree cue since I don't play much anymore. This is one cue the other is birdseye maple and cocbola player cue .I need to find the pic sorry,i also have a davis blank cue which i will post the pic also however that might be the cue i keep.
sorry guys forgot them.
The Birdseye and amboyna burl 16-point cue has recuts, not going to debate the point count that's how it was sold to me when i got it. 3000
The Birdseye and cocobolo cue 1500
The Davis blank is one of 2 or 3 eric made the cue is stunning and im reluctant to sell this one but if it goes the price would be 1500 also.
I can be verified from joe at classic cues ,i used to shoot pool with him in NJ , since i haven't been active i while. I planned to keep these forever but just haven't played in about 4 yrs

Attachments

• IMG_1380.JPG
    IMG_1380.JPG
    213.8 KB · Views: 701
  • IMG_0955.JPG
    IMG_0955.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 659
  • image (3).JPEG
    image (3).JPEG
    16 KB · Views: 584
  • image (2).JPEG
    image (2).JPEG
    20 KB · Views: 579
  • image (1).JPEG
    image (1).JPEG
    16 KB · Views: 575
  • image.JPEG
    image.JPEG
    80 KB · Views: 635
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    217.1 KB · Views: 700
Last edited:

Ģüśţāṿ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
That Davis blank is beautiful and very tempting....

Could you send me some more pictures of that?

Last edited:

LILJOHN30

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Guys I was in dr most of day, I have a lot of interest in the Davis cue 90 % I’ll reply later today but really wanna move the others since that cue is my favorite. Everyone should expect a reply this evening and I’m going to hit balls with both of them tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully I’ll make up my mind. Tks n I did get full offer on the Davis cue so first reply is where it would go if sold

vicdotcom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you are hesitating now, keep it. I took a 16 year break from pool and starting back up again. Regret selling my STs. Thought id never play much again and things change after a decade and a half. I mean unless you need the cash.

Cyberx69

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The SUGARTREE COCOBOLO MAPLE CUE STILL AVAILABLE ? Does it roll straight together and apart with No WOBBLE OR TAPER ROLL? What kind of tips are on it ?what is the joint pin size ?what is your absolute lowest price you would accept so we dont play message tag here ?