SUNDAY , 6/3/11 at 10AM @ DIAMOND BILLIARDS (FRESNO, CA) “Diamond Dan Remembrance To

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SUNDAY..........JUNE 3RD.......... 10:00 am
DIAMOND BILLIARDS, 6460 N. BLACKSTONE, FRESNO, CA (559-435-1130)
(Corner of Blackstone & Sierra Aves)

"DIAMOND DAN REMEMBRANCE TOURNAMENT"

OPEN DOUBLE ELIMINATION 9-BALL TOURNAMENT
TEXAS EXPRESS RACE TO 5 (Winners Side) & RACE TO 3 (Losers Bracket)
*********ENTRY FEE.....$50 (All fees go into PRIZE FUND)**********
******NOTE: Additional $500 Will be be added to PRIZE FUND******

SIGN-UP - 9:00 am with FREE play 'til tournament starts (10:00 am)

RESTAURANT OPEN ( PLEASE NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS ALLOWED)

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dan Dadian Tournament

Dan passed away on Monday, April 9th. His obituary notice was in the Sunday Fresno Bee April 15th.

There'll be a gathering to honor and celebrate Dan's life at the family residence on Saturday, May 5th, from 4-7 p.m.

Everyone misses that old "Palooka" but we're just being selfish.....his quality of life had become unbearable for the seemingly longest time and he literally prayed for it to just be over....he was indeed a great guy.

Matt B.

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sunday 6/3/12 (fresno, ca) diamond billiards

............weekend bump......be sure to mark your calendars....

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark Your Calendars

The first Sunday in June.....come visit Fresno and play in the Inaugural Tournament honoring a really great guy....Dan Dadian.....it's being held at his pool hall......"Diamond Billiards".....hence, that why he was nicknamed "Diamond Dan".

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still Plenty of Time To Plan Your Schedule......

Remember........the first Sunday in June...........Fresno...........Diamonds Billiards........10 a.m......Hope to see ya' there.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey....What Are Your Plans for Sunday, 6/3......???????

Well, if you don't have any plans made yet, maybe it's time to arrange your calendar......Mark down the 1st Sunday in June.........

DIAMONDS BILLIARDS 10AM ......FRESNO, CA.........and yes, the air conditioning system at Diamonds works just great in case any interested readers were anticipating the Central Valley's likely weather in early June.

Hope to see you there.

Matt

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Only 3 Weeks Away From This Sunday........

The tournament is 3 weeks away from this Sunday. The pool tables at Diamonds are the best in Fresno and the table cloth and rails are in pristene condition.........no tournament player will have any reason to voice any concerns or complaints about any of the pool tables....

REMEMBER.......... 6/3 ....FRESNO....10 a.m.........Diamond Billiards

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Mothers Day To All

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Be sure to put forth a special, extra in celebrating Mothers Day......they truly have one of of the most challenging roles imaginable when it's done right.

And after you had a great day and kick back later on to just relax the remainder of your day, next week you have to get serious and start practicing for the tournament in 3 weeks.......Yipes....only 3 weeks away.

So don't think this is going to be a cake walk......gonna be some strong players participating and are you up to the challenge??????

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have You Marked Your Calendars??????

Just a position bump....you know what this is all about anyway.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Make Sure To get Everything Done By Memorial Day

That's right....make sure to get all your chores done by then.....Why?

Cuz.......the following weekend you're supposed be in Fresno so we can meet at the "Dan Dadian Memorial Tournament".

TWO WEEKS AWAY.......MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Only Two Weeks Away

Isn't about time that you started to travel to expand your game....you don't need to be a road player to plan in the Dan Dadian Remembrance Tournament on Sunday 6/3 @ 10 a.m. ......Where is it being held?

FRESNO, CA....so come on and plan to stay awhile....visit the beautiful Sierras or even Yosemite National Park while you're in town for the tournament that's in 2 weeks......have I mentioned this tournament before.....just kidding.

Anyway, get off your fat ass and start practicing....you'll need a strong game to progress thru the field that's expected to show up.......betta plan on bringin' that 'A" game.

See ya in 2 weeks............ I look forward to meeting you.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Memorial is coming.....And then the tournament on 6/2

With the Memorial Day Weekend, the summer kicks off officially. And why not start with by playing in the first tournament this summer in Fresno.

DIAMONDS BILLIARDS.........SUNDAY.....6/3.....10 a.m.

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If Anyone Needs Help With Room Accomodations.....

The tournament is in two weeks and is on Sunday, 6/3/12 @ 10 a.m,

If anyone needs any assistance with room accomodations, please either send me a PM or post a reply indicating a need for any help.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey.....Have You Heard Who;s Going To Be There??????

Okay......Have I aroused any curiosity?

Well, let me tell you who's going to be in the tournament.....there's going to be...........on 2nd thought, why don't you just show up as an interested spectator or heaven forbid, just pick up a cue and show us all what you got.

Come into Fresno on Saturday and tune up by playing in next Saturday's tournament (6/2) at Classic Billiards.....Sharpen your "A" game and then play with the big boys on Sunday (6/3) 10 a.m. Diamonds Billiards..........."DAN DADIAN REMEMBRANCE TOURNAMENT".

"Do You Have The Game To Compete.......Come & Find Out!"

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Important notice....immediate attention required

THERE IS LESS THAN A WEEK UNTIL THE DAN DADIAN REMEMBERANCE TOURNAMENT.........A WEEK FROM NOW YOU WOULD HAVE ALREADY WON YOUR FIRST MATCH BY NOW....OR....gulp.....BE PLAYING ON THE LOSERS BRACKET SIDE......

Seriously, the tournament is in a week and it really promises to be a great.......the race is only 5 games on the winners side and 3 games on the losers side....the tournament should play fairly quickly....especially since the level of skill of ther players will be pretty good.

So get up the nerve.....bring your best cue and best game....you'll need it to even beat me.........I'm playing pretty good right now but let's see what you got.........and if you get past me, then you still have my home boys to get past......and my guys are more than a handful.

"ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE?"

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You Should Know The Routine By Now.......

That's right....every 48 hrs I've bumped the original post and some of you, if not most, are probably weary of seeing my bumps.

Don't worry or lose any sleep over this....only one more bump allowed after today.....for those chronologically impaired, that would be Friday.

Anyway, let's get to it................................

Have you read any of the posts under the main forum general category about Fresno? A post was started this week asking about the 411 on Fresno since another forum member was going to be here for 1-2 weeks. There's a rundown on pool parlors and the lay of the land so to speak.

So if you're stiull undecided about entering the tournament, flip a coin, or just make up your mind. It promises to be a fun, entertaining day....so why not try to also make it a monetarily profitable one as well.....Play In The Tournament!

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like our time together grows short....

ALAS.....all good things sooner or later must come to an end and so it goes that our time together on the Tournament Announcements Section of the Forum draws to its end.

I'm certain I must have perturbed some with my postings, annoyed others with my opinions, irrititated a hopefully small number of readers with my incessant ramblings, pissed a lot off with views on pool cues .....oops....that's a post for the wanted to buy/sell section I need to save for another time.

So no, screw you if you're angry or upset with me about my views on pool cues......that's a different section so you can't carryover complaints about me from another section of the Forum.......that would be equivalent to double jeopardt..........

Oh, where was I again?

That's right...I know I've pissed some folks off with my views & opinions on cues but that's not my fault if most persons just are ignorant.....oops, there I go again.

LOOK....it's obvious I am far from as perfect as you probably are. Why don't we meet and just compare our imperfections.....Shall we?.......Got no balls?.....OK then.......We'll just have to wait and see this SUNDAY 6/3 and then we 'll settle this.........

So how about you getting off your fat ass and come to Fresno for the DAN DADIAN TOURNAMENT @ DIAMOND BILLIARDS IN FRESO....6/3......10 AM (Doors open @ 9 AM).

I expect this will be my final post on this inaurgual tournament.......I know you're going to miss my rants.....come on admit it.......down deep you really kinda looked forward to reading them.......So now that you're going to be cut off.........You're going to start getting withdrawal symptoms.............the only fix.....the only cure.......... for this dreaded condition is to Come to The Tournament.

"HEY THERE.........GOT MILK?"......Oops......wrong post.

See You This Sunday

Matt B.

Last edited: